April 28, 2011
Labels: Beastie Boys
April 27, 2011
April 26, 2011
1. The word “queue” is the only word in the English language that is still pronounced the same way when the last four letters are removed.
2. Beetles taste like apples, wasps like pine nuts, and worms like fried bacon.
3. Of all the words in the English language, the word ‘set’ has the most definitions!
4. What is called a “French kiss” in the English speaking world is known as an “English kiss” in France.
5. “Almost” is the longest word in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order.
6. “Rhythm” is the longest English word without a vowel.
7. In 1386, a pig in France was executed by public hanging for the murder of a child
8. A cockroach can live several weeks with its head cut off!Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete.
9. You can’t kill yourself by holding your breath
10. There is a city called Rome on every continent.
April 25, 2011
April 22, 2011
April 21, 2011
Inspired by Logan Walters' remixed Wu-Tang album covers, DJ 2-Tone produced a Wu-Tang-meets-jazz mixtape which matches vocals from the Shaolin members with sounds from classic jazz records. Chur.
DOWNLOAD: Shaolin Jazz - The 37th Chamber
April 20, 2011
April 19, 2011
April 18, 2011
April 17, 2011
April 15, 2011
April 14, 2011
LINK: Chistopher Wallace FBI files part 1 | part 2 | part 3
There's a download link at the bottom of each page if you're that much of a hip hop nerd.