August 10, 2011

Big Ghostfase: Watch The Throne Review

P-Tone gives his opinion on each track from Jay-Z & Kanyes album which we're all listening to now.

Here's an except:
11. Made In America (ft. Frank Ocean) - First of all son....Lionel Richie called from 1986 n said he wants his song back yo. Word. Sade jus holla'd on twitter to say this shit is soft as fuck namsayin. I think Elton John wants to conceive babies to this joint b. Drake said he gon soak in his lotion pool to this shit rite here for like a week son. I think Wiz Khagina is scissorin wit Amber Rose to this shit rite now as we speak yo. I heard this shit gon be used for the next Gwyneth Paltrow movie too. I dont kno how the same nigga that did Who Gon Stop Me had anything to do wit this shit but apparently he did nahmean. This shit sounds like two niggas hang glidin over the ocean together at sunset holdin hands son. I think this is bout to be on Yung Berg's yoga playlist. I cant fuck wit this shit at all b. This shit is like audio lesbian comin out my speakers son.
LINK: P-Tone's Watch The Throne Review Namsayin'
PREVIOUS: Ghostface Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment