July 31, 2011

Arty Bullshit Generator


This is what it gave me:
My work explores the relationship between emerging sexualities and urban spaces.
With influences as diverse as Blake and Francis Bacon, new synergies are generated from both simple and complex meanings.
Ever since I was a teenager I have been fascinated by the theoretical limits of relationships. What starts out as hope soon becomes corrupted into a dialectic of temptation, leaving only a sense of decadence and the inevitability of a new synthesis.
As shifting forms become frozen through boundaried and personal practice, the viewer is left with an impression of the possibilities of our era.

LINK: Arty Bollocks Generator

1 comment:

  1. I'm exploring the notions of gender, identity and space through the juxtapositions of imagery

    ReplyDelete