May 23, 2010

Kanye Busy Recording His New 'Rap' Album

Pharrell recently spoke to a French magazine and had this to say:
"I had the chance to listen to the new Kanye West album. I think that people are going to be shocked. His precedent was crazy, this new one goes even farther"


Drake (yawn) testified to GQ that:
"Kanye’s album is going to be one of the best hip-hop albums in the last 10 years"


DJ Semtex said the following about what he heard from the album:
"Okay, so I’ve heard the first Kanye West joint. I was sworn to secrecy. I’m not allowed to talk about it. All I can say is it is banging. If that’s a taste of what’s coming on the album, he has smacked it. Lyrically….he is saying things like, ‘Wow, he said that?’ It is going to shock everybody, the first record"


Kanye West Throw Back


PREVIOUS: Well Fuck Your Colouring Book

No comments:

Post a Comment